Search Results For:
62 links were found.
Displaying Page 1 (of 4)
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [Next >>]Agencies/Organizations
- 1 Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library (State)
- The Library homepage contains links to historical materials, research, and programs.
- 2 Association of Illinois Soil and Water Conservation Districts (State)
- The Association of Illinois Soil and Water Conservation Districts (AISWCD), is a grass roots organization formed in 1948. It is made up and serves Illinois 98 member Soil and Water Conservation Districts (SWCDs).
- 3 Association of State Floodplain Managers (National Organization)
- The Association of State Floodplain Managers is an organization of professionals involved in floodplain management, flood hazard mitigation, the National Flood Insurance Program, and flood preparedness, warning and recovery.
- 4 Center for Watershed Protection (National Organization)
- The Center for Watershed Protection works to protect, restore, and enhance the nation's streams, rivers, lakes, wetlands, and bays.
- 5 Champaign County Forest Preserve District (Local Organization)
- The Champaign County Forest Preserve District is a local, property tax-supported government agency charged with the stewardship of three forest preserves in Champaign County.
- 6 Chicago Wilderness (Local Organization)
- Chicago Wilderness is an alliance of organizations that champions biodiversity and its contribution to the quality of life in the urban, suburban, and rural areas of the Chicago Metropolitan region.
- 7 Conserve Lake County (Local Organization)
- Conserve Lake County is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to preserving, protecting and enhancing the environment of Lake County.
- 8 Cook County Forest Preserve District (Local Organization)
- Home page of the Forest Preserve District of Cook County
- 9 De Kalb County Forest Preserve District (Local Organization)
- Home page of the Forest Preserve District of DeKalb County
- 10 DuPage County Forest Preserve District (Local Organization)
- Homepage of the Forest Preserve District of DuPage County
- 11 Friends of the Chicago River (Local Organization)
- FCR seeks to foster the vitality of the Chicago River for the human, plant, and animal communities within its watershed.
- 12 Grand Prairie Friends (Local Organization)
- An all-volunteer, not-for-profit, conservation organization with the mission to preserve and restore natural communities in east-central Illinois and to promote an understanding and appreciation of natural resources.
- 13 Great Lakes Information Network (Local Organization)
- The Great Lakes Information Network (GLIN) is a partnership that provides one place online for people to find information relating to the binational Great Lakes-St. Lawrence region of North America.
- 14 I Fish Illinois (State)
- This website, maintained by the IDNR, provides information on places to fish, rules and regulations for anglers, scientific studies of fish, and much more.
- 15 Illinois Association for Floodplain and Stormwater Management (IAFSM) (State)
- Home page for the IAFSM, a local chapter of the Association of State Floodplain Managers.
- 16 Illinois Department of Agriculture (State)
- Advocate for Illinois agricultural industry and provide the necessary regulatory functions to benefit consumers, agricultural industry, and our natural resources
- 17 Illinois Department of Natural Resources (State)
- Provides leadership to manage, protect, sustain, and promote Illinois natural and cultural resources
- 18 Illinois Department of Natural Resources - Office of Water Resources (State)
- The office is the lead state agency for water resources planning, navigation, floodplain management, the National Flood Insurance Program, and interstate organizations on water resources
- 19 Illinois Environmental Council (State)
- Environmental legislation relevant to Illinois residents
- 20 Illinois Environmental Protection Agency (IEPA) (Federal)
- IEPA homepage
Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | [Next >>]